BCAA 2200 Caps
After fitness workouts, metabolism remains elevated and the build-up of muscle protein is stimulated. Amino acids are the building blocks of these proteins.
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) belong to the 9 essential amino acids, which cannot be synthesized by the human body itself – thus the intake needs to be covered through nutrition.
The BCAAs L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine make up approximately 20-35% of human muscle protein.
Conveniently sized and easy to swallow Dymatize BCAA 2200 capsules are perfectly suited for on- the-go in the morning, before or after training – delivering the three essential branched chain amino acids in a 2:1:1 ratio as well as vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B6. Vitamin B2 and vitamin B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- 1 serving (= 4 capsules) provides 2,2 g of BCAAs L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine
- Delivering three branched chain amino acids in a 2:1:1 formula
- Rich in vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B6
- Free from gluten
- Banned substance tested by “Informed-Choice” for athletes’ assurance and highest product quality
|per 4 capsules (2,9 g)|
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|1,4 mg (100%*)|
1,2 mg (86%*)
*% Nutrient Reference Value
L-Leucine (38%), L-Isoleucine (19%), L-Valine (19%), gelatine, bulking agent (cellulose), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), antioxidant (ascorbic acid), vitamin B6, riboflavin.
- Take 4 capsules daily with sufficient liquid – e.g. in the morning, before or after training.
- This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of young children.
All Dymatize products which hold the Informed-Choice certification have been tested for banned substances by the world-class sports anti-doping lab LGC. In addition, Informed-Choice ensures that all products have been manufactured to high quality standards and are safer for athletes to use.