After fitness workouts, metabolism remains elevated and the build-up of muscle protein is stimulated. Amino acids are the building blocks of these proteins.
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) belong to the 9 essential amino acids, which cannot be synthesized by the human body itself – thus the intake needs to be covered through nutrition.
The BCAAs L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine make up approximately 20-35% of human muscle protein!
Unflavoured and powdered Dymatize® BCAAs can be added to water or your favourite drink in the morning, before or after training and deliver these three essential amino acids in a 2:1:1 ratio.
There is a small hole in the foil seal under the lid of all our powder cans. This hole is necessary and is designed to prevent the can from warping by equalising any pressure during transport. It does not compromise the quality of our products in any way.
- 1 serving provides 5 g of BCAAs L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine
- Delivering three essential amino acids in a 2:1:1 formula
- Free from gluten and free from lactose
- Banned substance tested by “Informed-Sport” for athletes’ assurance and highest product quality
|per Portion (5.1 g)|
L-Leucine (50%), L-Isoleucine (25%), L-Valine (25%), emulsifier (lecithins).
- 1 serving daily – e.g. in the morning, before or after training.
- Mixing instruction (1 portion): Mix 1 scoop (=5,1 g) with water or your favourite liquid beverage - scoop included.
- This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of young children.
All Dymatize products which hold the Informed-Sport certification have been tested for banned substances by the world-class sports anti-doping lab LGC. In addition, Informed-Sport ensures that all products have been manufactured to high quality standards and are safer for athletes to use.