After fitness workouts, metabolism remains elevated and the build-up of muscle protein is stimulated. Amino acids are the building blocks of these proteins.
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) belong to the 9 essential amino acids, which cannot be synthesized by the human body itself – thus the intake needs to be covered through nutrition.
The BCAAs L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine make up approximately 20-35% of human muscle protein!
Unflavoured and powdered Dymatize® BCAAs can be added to water or your favourite drink in the morning, before or after training and deliver these three essential amino acids in a 2:1:1 ratio.
- 1 serving provides 5 g of BCAAs L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine
- Delivering three essential amino acids in a 2:1:1 formula
- Free from gluten and free from lactose
- Banned substance tested by “Informed-Sport” for athletes’ assurance and highest product quality
|per Portion (5.1 g)|
L-Leucine (50%), L-Isoleucine (25%), L-Valine (25%), emulsifier (lecithins).
- 1 serving daily – e.g. in the morning, before or after training.
- Mixing instruction (1 portion): Mix 1 scoop (=5,1 g) with water or your favourite liquid beverage - scoop included.
- This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of young children.
All Dymatize products which hold the Informed-Sport certification have been tested for banned substances by the world-class sports anti-doping lab LGC. In addition, Informed-Sport ensures that all products have been manufactured to high quality standards and are safer for athletes to use.