After fitness workouts, metabolism remains elevated and the build-up of muscle protein is stimulated. Amino acids are the building blocks of these proteins. The most common free amino acid in human muscle tissue is L-Glutamine - a proteinogenic amino acid.
L-Glutamine is seen as one of the basic supplements in fitness sport and is often used after every workout. Dymatize® GLUTAMINE MICRONIZED contains 100% L-Glutamine! Due to its unflavoured taste, Dymatize® GLUTAMINE MICRONIZED powder can conveniently be added to water or juice and has great solubility through micronization!
- Provides 4,5 g of high quality L-Glutamine per serving
- L-Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in muscle tissue
- Suitable for vegans, free from gluten and free from lactose
- Banned substance tested by “Informed-Sport” for athletes’ assurance and highest product quality
|per 100g||per portion (4,5g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1700 (400)||77 (18)|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||0 g||0 g|
|of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g|
|L-Glutamine||100 g||4,5 g|
- 1 serving per day, after every workout.
- Mixing instruction (1 portion): Mix 1 scoop (= 4.5 g) with water or juice – scoop included.
- This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of young children.
All Dymatize products which hold the Informed-Sport certification have been tested for banned substances by the world-class sports anti-doping lab LGC. In addition, Informed-Sport ensures that all products have been manufactured to high quality standards and are safer for athletes to use.