Super Mass Gainer
Dymatize® SUPER MASS GAINER™ is a premium mass gainer with an appropriate calorific profile designed to meet the particular needs of bodybuilders, powerlifters and hard gainers in the bulking phase.
Especially during phases of intense training, it is essential to ensure an appropriate and target orientated nutrient intake. A target orientated nutrient intake helps to support muscle growth, improve training performance and reduce fatigue. Our “POWERHOUSE Formula” is a special matrix developed to deliver a powerful combination of creatine, carbohydrates and proteins, satisfying your specific demands during the bulking phase.
Each portion contains 52 g of high-quality protein, including 11–12 g of naturally occurring BCAAs + 3 g of creatine and, depending on flavour, up to 243 g carbohydrates and low in sugars*.
Dymatize® uses only pure, high-quality creatine monohydrate from Creapure®. Made in Germany.
A daily intake of 3 g of creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise. The 5 vitamins (vitamin C, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6 and folate) included also contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, while the protein supports both growth as well as maintenance of muscle mass.
There is a small hole in the foil seal under the lid of all our powder cans. This hole is necessary and is designed to prevent the can from warping by equalising any pressure during transport. It does not compromise the quality of our products in any way.
- 52 g high quality protein per serving
- Including 11 - 12 g BCAAs**
- Up to 243 g carbohydrates per serving, depending on flavour
- With 3 g pure creatine per serving
- Low in sugars*
- Including 5 vitamins
- Free from gluten
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Banned substance tested by “Informed-Choice” for athletes’ assurance and highest product quality
* per prepared product, except Cookies & Cream
** BCAAs (branched chain amino acids: L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine) are naturally occurring in protein
Nutrients may vary in flavour - for flavour specific information see nutritional information
|per 100 g||per portion (327 g*)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)|
|of which saturates|
|of which sugars|
19 mg (24%**)
62 mg (78%**)
5,5 mg (34%**)
18 mg (112%**)
72,0 µg (36%**)
235 µg (118%**)
0,49 mg (36%**)
1,6 mg (115%**)
2,0 mg (34%**)
6,6 mg (110%**)
|Amino acid profile||per 100 g||per portion (327 g*)|
|0,7 g||2,1 g|
|1,3 g||4,2 g|
|0,8 g||2,7 g|
|0,7 g||2,1 g|
* per 327 g in 700 ml water ** % nutrient reference value *** essential amino acids
Sum of BCAAs (L-Valine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine): 3,5 g (12 g per portion)
Maltodextrin, milk proteins (20%) (milk protein, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, micellar casein), flavourings, sunflower oil, creatine monohydrate (1%), fat reduced cocoa powder, emulsifiers [lecithins (soy), mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids], thickeners (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan), flavour enhancer (potassium chloride), sweeteners (acesulfame K, sucralose), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), nicotinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid.
- 1 portion per day, after training
- Mixing instructions (1 Portion): Rich Chocolate: Add 321 g powder (approx. 3 scoops - included) to 700 ml of water and mix thoroughly. Gourmet Vanilla, Strawberry, Cookies & Cream, Banana Smoothie: Add 327 g powder (approx. 3 scoops - included) to 700 ml of water and mix thoroughly.
- Not for children and adolescents. For adults - use only during intensive training periods.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.