After fitness workouts, metabolism remains elevated and the build-up of muscle protein is stimulated. Amino acids are the building blocks of these proteins. The most common free amino acid in human muscle tissue is L-Glutamine - a proteinogenic amino acid.
L-Glutamine is seen as one of the basic supplements in fitness sport and is often used after every workout. Dymatize® GLUTAMINE MICRONIZED contains 100% L-Glutamine! Due to its unflavoured taste, Dymatize® GLUTAMINE MICRONIZED powder can conveniently be added to water or juice and has great solubility through micronization!
There is a small hole in the foil seal under the lid of all our powder cans. This hole is necessary and is designed to prevent the can from warping by equalising any pressure during transport. It does not compromise the quality of our products in any way.
- Provides 4,5 g of high quality L-Glutamine per serving
- L-Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in muscle tissue
- Suitable for vegans, free from gluten and free from lactose
- Banned substance tested by “Informed-Sport” for athletes’ assurance and highest product quality
|per 100g||per portion (4,5g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1700 (400)||77 (18)|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||0 g||0 g|
|of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g|
|L-Glutamine||100 g||4,5 g|
L-Glutamine. May contain: eggs, soy, milk.
- 1 serving per day, after every workout.
- Mixing instruction (1 portion): Mix 1 scoop (= 4.5 g) with water or juice – scoop included.
- This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of young children.
All Dymatize products which hold the Informed-Sport certification have been tested for banned substances by the world-class sports anti-doping lab LGC. In addition, Informed-Sport ensures that all products have been manufactured to high quality standards and are safer for athletes to use.